To support social distancing we shall be adopting the following measures:
- Currently, all appointments will be booked via phone/email beforehand.
- At the time of booking, you will be asked some questions about your COVID-19 and medical status.
- A “Pre-Appointment Pack” will be sent via email containing an estimate of your planned treatment and guidance on how to pay prior to your appointment.
- Please attend alone (where possible) and arrive promptly at the time of your appointment. If you are early please wait in your car and ring the door bell when it is your appointment time.
- Please cover your mouth and nose with a covering.
- Please only bring essential items and use the designated area for coats and bags.
- Reception staff may greet you with masks and visors on.
- Any changes to your COVID-19 status will be checked upon arrival and, possibly, your temperature.
- Please use the antiseptic hand gel provided.
Patients with specific needs, e.g those with visual or hearing impairments, shall be catered for individually. Please let us know what your individual needs are.
We appreciate your feedback: